Bacon and Brown Sugar Glazed Meatloaf
2. Bake, covered @ 350 degrees for 40 minutes. Remove cover and bake an additional 30 minutes or until internal temp. reaches 160 degrees.
BBQ Jack Chicken Breasts
2. Preheat grill or nonstick skillet. If using skillet method, heat 2 Tbsp of butter or oil.
3. Grill or pan-fry chicken, over medium heat for 7 - 8 minutes on each side.
4. Brush w/ bbq sauce and place a slice of cheese on each chicken breast; continue grilling or cooking until cheese begins to melt and chicken is cooked through.
Cheesy Burrito Pie
2. Bake, covered @ 350 degrees for 35 - 40 minutes. Uncover, and bake an additional 15 minutes longer.
Burgundy Beef Roast w/Savory Sauce
1. Thaw in fridge overnight.
2. Place in slow cooker on low-medium heat for 7-8 hours.
Montreal Chicken Breasts with Sweet Salsa
2. In a large skillet, over medium heat, cook chicken in oil for 7-10 minutes on each side or until juices run clear.
3. Pour sauce over chicken, reduce heat and allow to simmer for 3-4 minutes.
Creamy Ham & Broccoli Casserole
2 Bake, covered, @ 350 degrees for 50-60 minutes. Remove cover the last 10-15 minutes of baking time.
1. Grill or fry burgers from frozen to desired doneness
2. Top with bbq sauce, cheese and bacon, allowing cheese to melt.
3. Serve on bun.
2. In large nonstick pan, heat 2 Tbsp. oil and cook to desired crispness.
In a separate nonstick pan, coat with pan spray and scramble eggs to desired doneness.
3. Meanwhile heat ham in microwave until heated through.
4. Stack ham and eggs over hashbrowns and top with cheese.
Maple Teriyaki Salmon Fillets
2. Broil, grill or pan fry for 5 minutes. Baste with marinade. Cook 5-8 minutes longer.
3. Meanwhile, heat remaining sauce in saucepan and serve over fillets.
Apple BBQ Pork Loin
2. Rub dry spice ingredients over pork roast.
3. Bake, uncovered in a roasting pan at 350 degrees for
about 1 ½ hours or until internal temp reaches 160 degrees.
4. Cover roast with sauce during last 15 minutes of baking time
5. Let stand for 10 minutes before slicing.
Caribbean Glazed Chicken
2. Broil or grill chicken 5 minutes on each side or until cooked through.
Sauce: Heat sauce in a small saucepan until mixture boils and starts to thicken. Serve over rice and chicken.
Rice: Place rice and 3 cups (full size) or 1 1/2 cups (half size) water in a 2 quart saucepan. Bring to a boil, reduce heat, cover & simmer 20 minutes or until liquid is absorbed.
Mango Pork Stir Fry
2.In large skillet or wok; stir fry pork in 2 Tbsp. of oil 5-6 minutes.
3. Add vegetable mixture and cook until tender crisp. Stir in sauce and allow to simmer for 5-7 minutes.
Rice: Place rice and 3 cups of water (full size) or 1-1/2 cups (half size) in a 2 qt. saucepan. Bring to a boil, reduce heat, cover & simmer 20 minutes or until liquid is absorbed.
Raspberry Poppy Seed Chicken Salad
1. Salad should be eaten within 3 days of pickup.
2. Layer all ingredients on top of salad mix.
3. Top with desired amount of dressing.
Bake garlic bread at 350 degrees for 10 minutes.
Baby Back Ribs
2. Add 1/4 cup water to bottom of pan. Bake, covered, @ 350 degrees for 35-40 minutes or until heated through. Remove cover for last 10 minutes of cooking.
2. Heat large bag of tomato mixture in a skillet over medium heat to simmering. Add ground beef mixture and cook about 4 minutes.
3. Scatter pasta over meat, but do not stir. Pour small bag of tomato sauce over pasta. Cover and bring to simmer, stirring occasionally until pasta is tender. (About 20 minutes)
4. Remove from heat and sprinkle with parmesan.
5. Drop spoonfuls of ricotta over lasagna, cover and allow to stand for 5 minutes before serving.
Apricot Chicken en Croute
1. Partially thaw
2. Bake, uncovered, at 425 degrees for 20- 22 minutes on a prepared sheet pan.
Heat in microwave and serve over pastry.
Chicken Alfredo Bake
2. Bake, covered, @ 375 degrees 35-40 minutes or until heated through. Remove cover and continue baking until Parmesan begins to melt. Broil on low for 4-5 minutes.