BBQ Pulled Pork
1. Thaw or prepare from frozen.
2. Heat, covered, 350 degrees until heated through 30-40 minutes.
3. Serve on buns.
Cheesy Chicken Chimichangas
2. Bake @ 350, uncovered, 40-45 minutes or until heated through.
French Onion Pork Chop Skillet
2. In skillet, on medium heat: add 2 Tbsp. of butter or olive oil. Add pork chops and cook on each side
for 3-5 minutes or until brown.
3. Add bag containing gravy to skillet. Place stuffing on top of pork chops and sprinkle with cheese.
Cover and allow to simmer for 3-5 minutes.
French Toast Strata
2. Bake uncovered, at 350 degrees, for 60-75 minutes.
3. Let stand for 10 minutes.
Tangy Beef Roast
2. Place beef and sauce in slow cooker. Cover and cook on medium-high for 7-8 hours.
Creamy Potatoes: 1. Boil 4 cups (full size) or 2 cups (half size) of water. 2.Remove from heat and stir in cream
cheese/butter mixture & potato granules.
2. Warm corned beef and sauerkraut in microwave.
3. Butter one side of each piece of bread. Place half of the pieces of bread, buttered sides down on a flat top grill and top with corned beef, sauerkraut and Swiss cheese. Top with remaining slices of bread and grill as you would a grilled cheese sandwich
4. Serve with Thousand Island dressing.
Pineapple Teriyaki Chicken Stir Fry
2. In large skillet, stir-fry chicken in oil for 4-5 minutes. Add vegetables & pineapple: stir-fry for 4-5 minutes. Stir in stir-fry sauce and heat through.
3. Serve over rice.
Place rice and 3 cups of water (full size) or 1-1/2 cups of water (half size) in a 2-quart saucepan. Bring to a boil, reduce heat, cover & simmer until liquid is absorbed.
Alabama White BBQ Chicken
2. Place chicken on a prepared sheet pan.
3. Bake @ 350 degrees 25-30 minutes or until internal temperature of 160 degrees is reached.
4.Mix sauce well and brush chicken w/Alabama BBQ sauce and allow to cook for an additional 5 minutes.
Chicken Skewers Wrapped in Bacon
2. Broil or grill for 4 minutes on each side. Brush with sauce.
Buffalo Chicken Lasagna Roll Ups
2. Bake, covered, at 350 for 40-45 minutes. Remove cover the last 10-15 minutes of baking time.
Baby Back Ribs
2. Add 1/4 cup water to bottom of pan. Bake, covered, @ 350 degrees for 35-40 minutes or until heated through. Remove cover for last 10 minutes of cooking
Raspberry Poppy Seed Chicken Salad
1. Salad should be eaten within 3 days of pickup.
2. Layer all ingredients on top of salad mix.
3. Top with desired amount of dressing.
Bake garlic bread at 350 degrees for 10 minutes
French Fried Onion Meatloaf
2. Bake at 350 degrees for 60 minutes.
3. Remove cover and top with BBQ sauce and French fried onions.
4. Bake and addition 15-20 minutes or until cooked through.
5. Cool for 5 minutes before cutting.